Fraudulent Job Offers
These offers are false and do not originate from Shanahan Engineering. Shanahan Engineering never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Is your job offer a scam?
How to recognize your job offer is a scam:
- Did you apply for a job at Shanahan Engineering through our www.shanhanengineering.com/careers website? Shanahan Engineering does not make unsolicited job offers
- Are you being asked to pay processing fees, visa fees or make a payment of any other kind – even if they claim that you will be reimbursed? Shanahan Engineering does not make unsolicited job offers
- Shanahan Engineering may occasionally engage staffing agencies to help us identify candidates for positions. Third parties representing Shanahan Engineering in the recruitment process never request any fees from job seekers
- Does the email come from a @shanahanengineering.com email address? Even if the email address contains the word “Shanahan Engineering,” it may not be from Shanahan Engineering
- Shanahan Engineering will never make substantial spelling or grammatical errors, or issue poorly formatted documentation
What to do if you are approached
We recommend that you do not respond, send money or provide any personal information on the basis of the received false communication. If you believe you have received a fraudulent offer you should report the matter to your local law enforcement.