Our Company prides itself on the ability to source highly competent and professional talent for our clients, and our internal business divisions.
Our Technical Field Services team has the knowledge of what it takes to determine the right candidate for the project role, and assess a person’s underlying experience and qualification.
Our Company uses a broad range of smarts in sourcing its resources and implements its own talent management program. Our assignment team also have the ability to mobilize at short notice large teams of resources to various overseas project locations, in full compliance with the local laws and regulations. Today, our Company employs an international pool of managers, engineers, supervisors, and workers of all nationalities and cultures.
What we offer
- Site Management & Field Supervision (Site Managers, HSE, QA, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, I&C, Commissioning and Operations Personnel)
- Specialist Personnel (DCS experts, Turbine Controls, Fire Fighting, Turbine Engineers, Generator and Boiler Engineers)
- Project Controls Personnel (Planners, Contract Managers, Claims Engineers, Material Control, Document Control)
- Field Outage Services (Mechanical Fitters, Riggers, Electricians, Technicians)
- Construction Craft Personnel (Steel Erectors, Riggers, Pipe Fitters, Mechanics, Electricians, Welders)
- Knowledge of what it takes to install and commission all types of power plants
- A process driven organization
- Access to an international pool of competent personnel with capability on all types of power plant equipment from our database of over 30,000 personnel
- Relationships with Leading OEM's (original equipment manufacturers)
- Compliant with local regulations
- In-house assessment process for competency & leadership (Psychometric Testing)